Whether you’re an active athlete needing help with recovery or have a full-time desk job causing a tense neck and shoulders, bodywork is for you.
60 minutes: $95 | 90 minutes: $140
This applies to any type of massage! We pride ourselves as tenured, high-quality bodyworkers and we will use what you need according to your preference and body needs. We already include and use 100% therapeutic grade essential oils and hot towels in your session. Whether you need deep tissue with cupping, biofreeze, hot therapies, cold therapies, theraguns, neurostims, etc., this price encompasses whatever it is you need. See the type of massages included below.
Keep reading below for more details below. Questions? Click here for our FAQs or give us a call at (254) 224-6115.
Customized Massages Included:
- Deep Tissue Massage: geared towards pain and tension relief. Pressure is usually medium to deep. Hot packs and heated towels may be used to aide in relief at no additional charge. This massage may be accompanied with chiropractic care or physical therapy and used to target pain.
- Relaxation Massage (aka Swedish Massage): this service lowers your heart rate and blood pressure, relaxes your muscles and increases production of endorphins. Pressue is typically light to medium and not tailored to target pain or trigger points.
- Stretching: uses active and passive stretching techniques to keep your muscles flexible and help give your joints a better range of motion. Please wear loose clothing for stretching sessions.
- Cupping: utilizes suction and pressure on the area of constriction to loosen muscles and encourage blood flow which assists muscles in releasing and repairing. Cupping is often used by athletes to help performance and relieve pain and stiffness.
- Sports massage: helps to prevent injuries, reduce recovery time and enhance performance. This type of massage typically entails lots of compression, deep pressure, brisk movement and stretching.
- Pre-natal Massage: Mommies-to-be normally need relief in the lower back, shoulders and neck. Sciatic pain may also occur. Pressure varies and comfortable positioning is key using either a prenatal pillow or the prenatal massage table. You are in good hands with our experienced “mom” massage therapists.
(254) 224-6115 | Midway Plaza 8670 La Village Ave. Ste 102B Waco, TX 76712 | ME #5236
By appointment only: TUES – FRI: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. | SAT: 10 a. m. – 2 p.m. | SUN and MON: Closed